My Blog List

Sunday, December 7, 2008

right-ho!restart!

hmpfh!
i so don like this!thanks to my greatest memory power,i promptly forgot my password to the blog id that i created all for myself in the whole wide world! gosh... 23 posts all lost!!!i hate it!anyway,i keep hearing from mommy(and certain other gyaan sessions from aunties and uncles) that LIFE IS ALL ABOUT RESTARTING WHEN U LOSE SOMETHING.welllll, i now restart blogging and thank u for bearing with this crap of my first-again post. :)
ok so....home for sem hols now and not knowing what to do(all my friends've either got college or other better things to do), i thought i could rack my brain cells for sometime,lest they get rusted!and thanks to Bharat,who reminded me about this.
well,i aint exactly got sleepless nights.nor do i have anything thats troubling me day in and day out.nor do i have any job exactly to do during these hols.so,reading this,any species belonging to homo sapiens can say that life's just going fine.anyone except those belonging to....,with due respects...., SASTRA university!
well,Ranjitha Raghu has an end semester exam on the last day of holidays biz the originally scheduled exam was cancelled thanks to the Cyclone Nisha!so,what do i have to do during sem hols??? STUDY! lol,which place on earth would do this!anyway, as usual i am currently following the funda-tinnaamaa,padukunnaamaa,tellarindaa!biz studying for an exam is,in student life,done precisely one night before the day of the exam.so i gotta go earlier and clean up the room for my other roomies to come after they've enjoyed two extra days of hols,thanks to us lot!
hmmm,thats about what much i can say about my university with all the respect it demands. ;P and now, i wish u could hear my mom screaming her head off at me,asking me to un-glue myself to the system(please overlook the minute grammatical errors here)
right-ho guys... see you again in my next blog... ta!

2 comments:

Ramakanth said...

congrats on ur first blog :P

Bharat said...

well well...someone's back i see...its nice to see you did mention my name..:-)...good start and lets hope da blog continues to do great!!!! cheers...