My Blog List

Sunday, December 7, 2008

what DAKSH was for me

second sem for me was bad.i was put in this section where outta 60 i knew just 2 ppl!that was my bad luck,but in a way it was positive for me.like for instance, i made certain really good friends like dharma,harini,revathy,nandhini etc.....that aside,my subjects were damn boring-and cell biology was OMG too bad!! i couldnt understand one word of what my ma'am was teaching in class and eventually,i flunked it every single time.i started hating college so much!no old friends,alien subjects,no fun,i was just not myself.all this was from dec 2007 till mid feb 2008.new year's day was also just temporary.
and then it happened!
DAKSH came!!!!!
it is our college's annual tech-fest.it is the second largest tech-fest in south india.it was a time for us to throw open our minds for wild dreams and explore talents within us!it served as the the perfect platform for youngsters from various colleges to come out with their brilliant ideas.it was food for the hungry tech-savvy lot!
tech apart,it was fun for us.it was time to be together and enjoy each and every moment as it came by.we screamed,we played about,we lost the treasure hunt and what not!wow!what a life man those three days were!it is so true-u get DAKSHified automatically!just when i thought life was dry as a desert,DAKSH came and lubricated my life.and then i realised that college isnt all about just studies-its about making new friends,learning a million new things and cribbing more about ur subjects and staff to more number of ppl!!!:P
ok anyway,all this nostalgia is solely biz DAKSH'09 is coming up soon!and we're a part of the DAKSH'09 publicity campaign....
so all ye tech-wolves..... Come,Learn,Get Dakshified!!!!!
:)

No comments: