My Blog List

Friday, May 8, 2009

a nice thought,a nice feeling...

its time for something nice...
have you ever experienced being away from home for five full months???trust me,its the WORST thing that can happen to anyone...
OK I'm home now after Dec... but only for a week[and seriously,its study hols for me!;)]... we recently moved... so the many things that i got to see after long now are:-
  • my parents
  • urban areas(cement forests everywhere!!)
  • cars and trucks(other than the ones i see INside SASTRA)
  • li'l chote chote kids!(gosh!i'm bored of seeing faces my age and a li'l older...)
  • a whole new house!!!:D
  • new tenants(all senior citizens,but no complaints honestly)
  • an all new view of apna hyderabad!!! (view from the fourth/fifth floor of my apt)
  • ghar ka khaana!!!!
  • and last but never the least.... mera bed and ac!!!!:D
ahh!! it is home... u just cant miss out on this one,ma on leave to make me study,i protest, she screams,i scream back,dad asks both of us to shut up....... ;) feels nice to be here,despite the fact that our floor has got the terrace right above and Mr.Sunny is out there to bheja-fry all of us!
still... home is home is home.... kada??

Credits:-
KT annaya for reminding me to write abt aomething!!!


comments please...can include experiences.

No comments: